Members of the NCF Board of Directors are as follows:
- Prof. Avner Ben-Amos: Historian of education and lecturer at the School of Education, Tel-Aviv University.
- Khalil Alamour: Member of the as-Sirrah village committee; cofounder of the Regional Council of Unrecognized Villages (RCUV) in the Negev; educator; activist for Bedouin rights in the Negev.
- Yaakov Manor: Peace activist; founder of The Committee Against House Demolition, Coalition of Organizations for Peace, The Water Coalition and Olive Harvest Coalition.
- Yehudit Keshet – Writer and a social activist.
- Attorney Sana Ibn Bari – Bedouin activist and advocate for women’s rights. Sana works with the Association for Civil Rights in Israel.
- Adel al-Gafeer – Bedouin activist and a project manager with the Bedouin Regional Council of al-Kassum.
- Dr. Yones Abu Rabia – Diabetic specialist and a Bedouin activist. He is also the chair of Yasmin Al Naqab.
Members of the Control Committee are as follows:
- David De Leeuw – Chair of the control committee, social activist, co-founder of the Negev Coexistence Forum.
- Nasser Abu Srihan – Social worker, head of the welfare department of the Bedouin regional council of al-Kassum.
To contact members of the board please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org