Umm al-Ḥīrān is a Bedouin unrecognized village that was relocated on 1956 by the Israeli military regime to its present location. Now, 59 years later, the State of Israel demands the village to be destroyed, in order to establish a new Jewish settlement on its ruins, named Hiran. The village is under a serious threat.
How can you support the struggle?
1. Read more about the village
2. Watch NCF’s video about the village and share it with your friends.
3. Join our visit to the village on Saturday, June 13 – registration
4. Schedule today a tour with NCF – please contact Kessem: +972-(0)50-939-1299, [email protected]
5. Donate to NCF to help us keep on supporting this important struggle