How to donate to NCF
We rely upon the generosity of donors like you in our efforts to achieve justice in the Negev. In order to secure our independence, NCF does not receive any governmental or political support.
The Negev Coexistence Forum for Civil Equality is registered as a non-profit organization with the Israeli Ministry of Interior under the NGO (“Amuta”) number 0327005. A receipt will be issued under our non-profit number for all donations.
There are a number of convenient ways that you can donate to us:
Online: Secure online donations, using an Israeli or American credit card, can be made through Israel Gives. Automatic monthly donations are also possible through Israel Gives. Donations are tax deductible in the US.
Check: Checks, in any currency, made payable to “Negev Coexistence Forum” can be posted to the Negev Coexistence Forum Civil Equality, PO Box 130, Omer, Israel 84965.
Bank Transfer: Bank transfers, in any currency, can be made to the Negev Coexistence Forum, Bank Ha’Poalim, Account No 176050, Omer 570 Branch.
Via the New Israel Fund: Tax-exempt contributions (over $100 or £75) can be made through the New Israel Fund. Please make checks payable to “New Israel Fund” and marked as “donor-advised to the Negev Coexistence Forum”. Send to New Israel Fund, 26 Enford Street, London W1H 2DD, England or to New Israel Fund, P.O. Box 91588, Washington, D.C. 20090-1588, United States.
Organizational membership: We encourage our supporters to consider an annual membership. The fee is set at 60 NIS for families and 40 NIS for singles.
If you would like further information on how to donate, please contact us at email@example.com.
Volunteer with NCF
NCF was and still is based on volunteerism and the dedicated work of people who realize that without community intervention, government policy will yield injustice, hostility and a grim future for the Negev.
We encourage you to volunteer with us in the following areas:
- Public relations and media: contacts with journalists and media people; writing updates and press releases to the media and NCF mailing lists; organizing tours for journalists; enhancing public awareness on the issues NCF is working on.
- Translation from Hebrew to English and Arabic, and vice-versa: translation of the NCF newsletter, as well as material on the NCF website.
- Membership in the solidarity tours team: commitment to join the team that visits places where house demolitions took place or where fields were sprayed.
- Editing the newsletter: collecting material, editing, maintaining contact with the translators, monitoring the printing process.
- Multaka-Mifgash team: contributing to NCF cultural activities and organizing events.
- Other: fundraising, international advocacy, photography, urban planning, website maintenance (especially in English and Arabic), etc.
For additional details about volunteering or donating to NCF, please contact us by phone at 050-770-1118 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org